Przejdź do głównej zawartości

painting style acrylic / mishmash obrazy farbami akrylowymi

In those days my creativity never ends. What to do when outside the window is cold, gray , dark.. the only thing I like (quess most of us) are trees - changing colour, getting 'bold' from yellow to green and red brown so on... 
So am I just wanted to share with You with my new acrylic paintings :) 
well I am the beginner .. but coloured mishmash and abstract style is this what a like the most !
so far only two pictures :) hope U will enjoy it :)
have a great evening people! 

Coz, moje ostatnie obrazy malowanie farbami akrylowymi. No jak tu sie nie pochwalic :D Abstrakcja to jest to co lubie najbardziej. Proste zwykle zwyklaki a na scianie jakos tak razniej.. Cieszy oko :) Mistrzem w malowaniu nie jestem jednak zawsze jak wezmę pędzel do reki umocze go  farbie, ręka sama kreuje-maluje po plotnie :) Satysfakcja gwarantowana bo ukończeniu dzieła !! :) 
Milego wieczoru !!


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

leather and cowrie bracelet handmade choker / bransoletka z muszelkami kauri

made by me 

genuine leather bracelets modern sybtle minimalist wristbands / minimalistyczny styl subtelne cienkie delikatne bransoletki moda

Genuine leather bracelets + necklace! 2 in 1 ! feel welcome and have a look on my etsy shop ! Zapraszam na moje etsy ! :)

handmade leather bracelets fashion - moda - styl -stylish - minimalist elegant - skorzane bransoletki bransoletka

hello!! It's a big shame that in London there is nosnow at all !!!! nevertheless I have made some new bracelets . It would be nice if You could say something about them :) have a wonderful day !! visit here - my etsy shop ! ---> etsy