Przejdź do głównej zawartości

new bracelets design fashion modern genuine leather gift / na prezent skórzane bransoletki moda styl

hello everyone !!
Just because I have a lot of time I have prepared some of new design of my handmade bracelets .
have a look here (buyers from etsy shop) or even here ( ebay buyers )
or when U have a spare time have a look on my insta :)
 Genuine leather in black or tan colour ! Do You like it ?! leave comment below :)

-------Clean--- simple--- minimalist--- subtle--- designs ---
allow--- you--- to ---express ---yourself--- in---
---- a -----casual ----timeless--- and--- elegant--- form----







Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

leather and cowrie bracelet handmade choker / bransoletka z muszelkami kauri

made by me 

genuine leather bracelets modern sybtle minimalist wristbands / minimalistyczny styl subtelne cienkie delikatne bransoletki moda

Genuine leather bracelets + necklace! 2 in 1 ! feel welcome and have a look on my etsy shop ! Zapraszam na moje etsy ! :)

handmade leather bracelets fashion - moda - styl -stylish - minimalist elegant - skorzane bransoletki bransoletka

hello!! It's a big shame that in London there is nosnow at all !!!! nevertheless I have made some new bracelets . It would be nice if You could say something about them :) have a wonderful day !! visit here - my etsy shop ! ---> etsy